As one of the first EQO Collection prototypes, some of this piece's details are slightly different than the standard current collection. They are:
- Screen ventiliation on all four sides to accomodate a heavily-furred animal in a warm climate. (Perfect for a Newfoundland.)
- Higher original price due to sculpted screens on all four sides ($23,500 if ordered today).
- Modern oval sculpted screen in black.
- A black, custom-fit plastic tray at its base
- Refined camel with black woven fabric for its bed cover and soft pocket storage (as shown). Textile is well preserved due to the use of a faux fur throw on top of it.
- No added thumb trims for hidden storage
- Is not self-locking (feature added after protoypes)
- Small scratch on top (not readily visible due to scratch cover cream)
Two doors, front and side; plus private area for nesting
Dimensions: 45in w x 31in d x 33.5 h (114.3 cm w x 78.4 cm d x 85.1 cm h)
Weight: approx 65 lbs / 29.5 kgs
Weight capacity: 200 lbs / 90.7 kgs
Two-pocket hidden storage capacity: 542 cu in / 8.9 litres. Holds large Chuck-it® ball launcher. (Enlarge small image above.)
This credenza was home to Dahlila-Ahlem, an active purebred standard poodle that loved her beauty sleep as much as wrestling with her labradoodle boyfriend. She's 4 years old in warm Southern California in this photo. She's 14 ½ today and her health is a bit shakey after a long life of fun and run.
She's the MOMANT founder's dog involved in all the market testing.
Once when a gentleman thought it was a wet bar that he wanted, she hid inside to keep her secret. Then, when he exclaimed, "No way! This is for a dog!!" She pranced out to take all the accolades (thinking it was all about her). It was hilarious.
She's loves her credenza and tends to disappear into it. Her mom needs to "keep her eyes on her" now due to her health as she may be in the hospice of her days.
More about Lila and this credenza is in a blog post here.
Every piece is an example of extraordinary modern day artistry to make simplicity and sustainability a reality - created from exceptional design and calibrations. Every piece is numbered and signed by artisans and arrives with a dossier of its certifications.